Skip to main content

Disputed Bills

Should you question the bill, please request an explanation and/or investigation by writing the Kinneloa Irrigation District office within 10 days of the billing date. Non-payment of a disputed or protested bill is not an excuse or mitigating circumstance. All bills must be paid on time.

Your complaint should include the following:

  1. A copy of your bill;
  2. A letter explaining why you think the bill is incorrect;
  3. A check or money order for the amount owed KID.