MAKE A PAYMENT
Your Bill is Due Upon Receipt
Failure to receive a bill will not relieve the customer of any of their responsibilities for non-payment penalties.
In order for a payment to be shown as credited on the next statement, payments must be received in the office on or before the second (2nd) day of the following month.
Kinneloa Irrigation District offers several payment options for your convenience.
Interested in setting up your account for automatic payment from your checking or savings account?
Sign up for automatic payment. Download the form "Application for Automatic Payments" below and email completed application to email@example.com. You may also mail or drop it into one of courtesty dropboxes.
Application for Automatic Payments
- Please note, online recurring payment is not the same as automatic payment.
- Customers who use online payment are responsible for verifying that payment was successful. Confirmation of successful online payments via credit card or online check is emailed to the customer. If credit card payment is unsuccessful for any reason, such as credit card expiration, an unsuccessful email is sent to the customer. If online payment by check is unsuccessful, the office staff may contact you.
Interested in setting up Recurring Credit Card Payments: Click on the instructions below:Recurring Credit Card Payments Setup Instructions .pdf
Pay through the online PAYMENT PORTAL by logging into your account and choosing your preferred method of payment: e-check, e-debit, credit card
Click the Pay Now button to make a credit card payment without registering for an account.
If you order your payment through Home Banking, We recommend allowing at least 10 business days for the payment to be delivered to our office. Regardless of what the bank states as the delivery time, the bank's check batching process and USPS mail processing results in delayed delivery in our area. Please reference your whole account number, all 6 digits and the hyphen (####-##), to ensure that your payment is credited to your account.
Mail your check payment or money order to the KID office:
Kinneloa Irrigation District
1999 Kinclair Drive
Pasadena CA 91107-1017
Please allow at least 7 business days for the payment to be delivered to our office because USPS mail processing results in delayed delivery in our area. Do not mail cash.
Drop your payment check or money order in one of the three KID Courtesy Drop Boxes as shown at the bottom of your statement. Please do not deposit cash in the courtesy box.
Courtesy Drop Box Locations
1. Located on west side of Sierra Madre Villa north of Villa Knolls Drive
2. On Kinneloa Canyon Road near Eaton Canyon Drive
3. Next to driveway at 1999 Kinclair Drive
We are always happy to see our customers. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and make your payment.
Please note, we do not accept debit or credit cards in the office or through the phone. You must go to our online PAYMENT PORTAL to make a payment.