CLICK BELOW TO LOG IN:
THE CUSTOMER INFORMATION/PAYMENT PORTAL ENABLES YOU TO:
Make a quick payment (without registering your account)
If you create a profile and register your account, you will gain additional access to:
- Make a credit card or eCheck payment
- Set up recurring payments
- View your billing transactions, usage history or statements
Need assistance in registering your new water service account? Click on the instructions below:Instructions to Register a New Account
Interested in setting up your account for automatic payment from your checking or savings account? Click on the "Application for Automatic Payments" or call the office and request email or mail delivery of the form.Application for Automatic Payments
- Please note, online recurring payment is not the same as automatic payment.
- Customers who use online payment are responsible for verifying that payment was successful. Confirmation of successful online payments via credit card or online check is emailed to the customer. If credit card payment is unsuccessful for any reason, such as credit card expiration, an unsuccessful email is sent to the customer. If online payment by check is unsuccessful, the office staff may contact you.
Interested in setting up Recurring Credit Card Payments: Click on the instructions below:Instructions to Set Up Recurring Credit Card Payments